M
Miranda94
Guest
Hello, I hope this is the right forum for this. I have been in a relationship with a man who I thought wasn’t a serious Catholic but recently told me it bothers him that I don’t believe in a God. I was baptised Lutheran and raised in both a Lutheran and Presbyterian households, my parents are divorced. I haven’t been to church since I was little as both my parents stopped going. The last church service I attended was a Catholic one with my friend about three years ago. Although I no longer believe in God because of certain events in my past. But I realized that this man meant enough to me to look into converting if we ever became serious enough. While I can’t guarantee I’d become a Catholic I’d sure like to try. I work Sunday mornings every week so there is no chance for me to go to church with him or at all. I’m basically wondering where I should start and what I need to know to convert and how the Catholic Church differs from Lutheran and Presbyterian. Any help is great thanks!