S
sophies_mommy01
Guest
I am hoping to enter RCIA classes in September and meet with my local priest next Thursday. He already knows I am twice divorced and we will discuss this in more detail. However, I wanted to know that although I am currently celibate (not in any romantic relationship at all), I was sterilised after the birth of my daughter. This occured after I moved back from the US, to the UK, where I am living. My daughter is from my second marriage, but I did have 8 miscarriages with my first husband. I had the sterilisation done, because of the previous miscarriages and the fact that my pregnancy with my daughter was so fraught with problems and medical issues. I was advised by my doctors that to get pregnant again, would put me and my child in grave danger. I am wondering if this is considered a sin at all?
And sorry for being so long winded!
And sorry for being so long winded!