Cool stuff I got for Christmas ---- what did you get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lizaanne
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is absolutely gorgeous!!! I’ve never seen a medal like that - no wonder you love it so much!

~Liza
Thank you. I know, I loved it so much because it’s so unique, something you definitely don’t see all over the place. It means a lot to me because of that.
 
I’m very excited that for my Christmas gift, my son is giving a gift of his time. To sing with me in choir until Easter. 😃
Kids also pitched in and got me a fire-engine red microwave. 👍 www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=57089&CatID=58061&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=15775ba&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=57089|57345&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=1&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=57089|57345|58061
I know it’s a bit after the fact. I started a similar post earlier, but put it under ‘the water cooler’ because I didn’t know where to go with it!

I, too, was so happy and excited because my son, who is not Catholic and could have gone to a couple different Protestant services(and I played for one!), chose to come with me to Mass Christmas Eve. I would have gone alone anyway, but what a gift to have him with me Christmas Eve. He also put his time into reviving a laptop computer he got (at a real bargain, he said!) from a college friend who got a new one, and gave that to me for Christmas. He was so proud of himself. I was thoroughly surprised!! And it is so much better that the ‘antique’ I’ve been using!

It just sounded like our sons have something in common, so, I thought I’d post this even though we are halfway into January. A gift of time, though, is a gift that keeps on giving!

May God bless you both in 2010!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top