M
Mythos
Guest
Hi all, I should first mention that I struggle with scrupulosity, so this may be a silly question.
My father is very handy and does a lot of home improvement things (replacing toilets, siding, etc.) around our house and our uncle’s house. Technically, the city we live in requires him to get a permit for a lot of the stuff he does, but as far as I can tell, he never does this. Sometimes he asks me to help him with these repairs.
So, is this wrong for me to do? Would I be cooperating with evil, since he’s working without the required permit? Or should I just not worry about it? Any help would be great. Thanks!
My father is very handy and does a lot of home improvement things (replacing toilets, siding, etc.) around our house and our uncle’s house. Technically, the city we live in requires him to get a permit for a lot of the stuff he does, but as far as I can tell, he never does this. Sometimes he asks me to help him with these repairs.
So, is this wrong for me to do? Would I be cooperating with evil, since he’s working without the required permit? Or should I just not worry about it? Any help would be great. Thanks!