Genesis 37
9 Then he had another dream, and he told it to his brothers. “Listen,” he said, “I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me.”
10 When he told his father as well as his brothers, his father rebuked him and said, “What is this dream you had? Will your mother and I and your brothers actually come and bow down to the ground before you?” 11 His brothers were jealous of him, but his father kept the matter in mind.
The only place in scripture were sun, moon and stars had symbolic meaning besides Rev 12 that I can think of is Genesis 37:9-10 where the sun and moon were Joseph’s parents and the stars were his brothers.
So, it is possible the stars represent the apostles, and the sun and moon could be Mary’s parents or maybe two persons of the Godhead?