Could it be a sin not to get vaccinated?

• Thread starter Thread starter angell1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother believes governments should poison the water supply to sterilize a certain percentage of all women at random (even if I end up one of the women sterilized).
Excuse me, but what the heck? Is she even Christian? I´m not in any way judging her Faith, but it´s an important part of the faith to recognize children as a gift from God.

Last edited:
no, it’s not sinful ti use a vaccine in that case, the vatican has already addressed this years ago

i actually have heard athat argument before about the flu, that those deaths could have been preventable and it’s the fault of people who don’t get the flu shot, but then, again, the effectiveness of the flu shot varies quite a bit

Excuse me, but what the heck? Is she even Christian? I´m not in any way judging her Faith, but it´s an important part of the faith to recognize children as a gift from God.
No, she isn’t.

Well, baptized as a baby in a Protestant denomination, but doesn’t hold Christian beliefs.

My general point here isn’t to speak about my family (who I love, and hope God will bless, and I’d appreciate it if you would pray for them too), but to say that in part because of my family, I know just how far certain lines of thinking can go. And it’s not beyond the scope of what real people think in the world today, to think it’d be justified to do something horrible to a large population, as part of some alleged ‘solution’ to a problem about which global hysteria has been whipped up.

(Incidentally my mom got the idea from a novel; she didn’t invent it. But she did approve of it. And I wouldn’t put it past Chinese government officials to approve of it too.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back