Could use prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Donaldcan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Donaldcan

Guest
I am a new member, but I have deep faith in the power of prayer, especially, when voices are joined in prayer together.

I would like to ask your prayers for my brother in law, who is battling lung cancer, and his family, as well as for me. I am facing some critical medical tests and I could use the help of heaven for a clean bill of health.

I will remember all of you and your needs in my prayers as well.

Thank you!

Don
 
I just prayed the Our Father for you.

May all be well and God Bless you and your family.
 
O Lord, our God, grant us, we beseech you, patience in troubles, humility in comforts, constancy in temptations, and victory over all our spiritual foes. Grant us sorrow for our sins, thankfulness for your benefits, fear of your judgement, love of your mercies, and mindfulness of your presence; now and forever.
Amen
 
Will definitely pray for you, your brother in law, and his family.
I hope your tests come back favorably, Don.

Blessings
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Don, I’ll keep you and your brother-in-law and all the family in my prayers and daily Masses. I’ll be going to the end of the street to a little convent for Mass in around ten minutes, and I will keep your health, and your brother-in-law’s health very much in mind during Mass.

God bless you, Don,

Trishie
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Don’s brother-in-law)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.
 
Don I hope and pray your brother-in-law is improving, and that your tests turned our well.

God bless you
 
Don,
Praying for your BIL as he fights and defeats his battle with lung cancer.

Praying for you that the tests may give you a clean bill of health.
 
Thank you to all. My tests came back clean, thanks and praise to God. Thank you so much for your prayers. My brother in law continues to fight, so please continue to pray for him.

I remember all of you and your intentions in my daily prayers, asking Jesus to make you whole.

Hey, Rick! Good to see you here. Hope you’re feeling better!

Don
 
please lord heal the brother in law, as only you can in your name amen

And thank you lord for all the good test results and for answering prayers amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top