Could you all say a prayer real quick?

• Thread starter Thread starter kristalyn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristalyn

My son Andrew was just hurt in a baseball game and taken straight to the Emergency Room.

They think he broke his leg. 😦 (Sliding into home to score the go-ahead run, I have to say–probably he was pushing that extra effort to score and got himself hurt!)

Anyone with a quick minute, pray pray for his leg–that it might be hurt, but not broken! Thanks!

:gopray:

Done. Regardless of how badly its hurt I’ll pray that his recovery be quick and complete.

40.png
kristalyn:
My son Andrew was just hurt in a baseball game and taken straight to the Emergency Room.

They think he broke his leg. 😦 (Sliding into home to score the go-ahead run, I have to say–probably he was pushing that extra effort to score and got himself hurt!)

Anyone with a quick minute, pray pray for his leg–that it might be hurt, but not broken! Thanks!

:gopray:
Prayers going up from the southwest corner of your diocese.😉

(Which hospital? I just left Lee after doing a consult there.))

One Hail Mary and one Our Father completed, with pleasure.

Please let us know how he makes out.
:angel1:

40.png
Proud2bRC:
Prayers going up from the southwest corner of your diocese.😉

(Which hospital? I just left Lee after doing a consult there.))
Conemaugh. Thanks. I thought of you! I think it’s his leg (not foot) or I’d have you come and see him.

It’s been 3 hours and I haven’t heard anything at all. I think that’s not good. 😦

You stay strong and I’ll say another round of prayers.

kristalyn,
Just wanted to let you know that our prayers are still coming in for Andrew - praying for comfort, avoidance of any serisous injury and a speedy recovery.

Thanks to all of you.

Interesting impact those prayers had!

3 1/2 hours in the ER, and the doctors there decided that they THINK he broke it, but they’re not sure.

:confused:

I guess that’s good news for now. They put a splint on it, and are sending him home with xrays to take to an ortho doc tomorrow.

The Chaplet of Divine Mercy is awesome. I save it for crucial circumstances, and God always answers that one. I will say it again (several times!) before I take him to more doctors tomorrow, and see what they say.

Thank you all for the prayers. They helped Andrew AND me!

:gopray2:

Thanks to all of you.

Interesting impact those prayers had!

3 1/2 hours in the ER, and the doctors there decided that they THINK he broke it, but they’re not sure.

:confused:

I guess that’s good news for now. They put a splint on it, and are sending him home with xrays to take to an ortho doc tomorrow.

Thank you all for the prayers. They helped Andrew AND me!

:gopray2:
I’m glad to hear that his leg might be ok. How’s he been doing lately?
-Vat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back