Court Taking Up Abortion Notification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lilyofthevalley
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2004, the Florida State Supreme court knocked down our parental notification law.

In November voters passed, by 65% to 35% a state constitutional amendment allowing such a law. Voters are getting fed up with these judges.
 
I love it when the abortion industry feels that they can usurp my job as a parent. If I had a daughter who needed surgery like an appendectomy, I’d have to give consent. She couldn’t get her ears pierced without my consent. But an abortion? The school nurse could send her to PP for one and I don’t have to know!
 
Momofone:
I love it when the abortion industry feels that they can usurp my job as a parent. If I had a daughter who needed surgery like an appendectomy, I’d have to give consent. She couldn’t get her ears pierced without my consent. But an abortion? The school nurse could send her to PP for one and I don’t have to know!
The purpose of laws allowing them to do this is not to benefit the pregnant child – it is recruitment, pure and simple. They take a child at her most vulnerable, saddle her with the guilt and leave her compromised in the hopes she will come to defend abortion.

If they cared about the pregnant girl, they’d DEFINITELY notify the parents – what if complications develop after the abortion? If the parents don’t know about it, they might not get medical attention for her right away.

What about the OTHER help she needs? A pregnant teenager has FAR more problems than the simple fact of pregnancy. How can her parents help her if all that is concealed from them?

The pro-aborts say, “What if it was incest?”

Okay, what if it WAS incest? What are the pro-abortionists going to do about it – give her an abortion and send her back into that same environment?

You bet they will – and they’ll cover up statutory rape and other crimes because it fits their agenda.
 
vern humphrey:
The purpose of laws allowing them to do this is not to benefit the pregnant child – it is recruitment, pure and simple. They take a child at her most vulnerable, saddle her with the guilt and leave her compromised in the hopes she will come to defend abortion.

If they cared about the pregnant girl, they’d DEFINITELY notify the parents – what if complications develop after the abortion? If the parents don’t know about it, they might not get medical attention for her right away.

What about the OTHER help she needs? A pregnant teenager has FAR more problems than the simple fact of pregnancy. How can her parents help her if all that is concealed from them?

The pro-aborts say, “What if it was incest?”

Okay, what if it WAS incest? What are the pro-abortionists going to do about it – give her an abortion and send her back into that same environment?

You bet they will – and they’ll cover up statutory rape and other crimes because it fits their agenda.
Oh I know that. This is all about the bling bling and their false god-choice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top