G
gospachild
Guest
Please keep me and my family in your prayers.
I filed for separate maintenance from my abusive husband.
I’ve been dealing with very serious health issues the past 6 years or so(cancer, issues with a neurologist).
Recently I’ve had to go on short term disability, and he’s refused to give me any money for my medicine, copays, even gas to get to the doctor.
I found out he’s been hoarding $ for years, while I worked full time during chemo, etc.
Now, he’s commenced a smear campaign against me, and has been removing assets from the home.
I pray for him daily, but have no way to pay my doctor bills, He refuses to try to salvage the relationship.
This has been very hard for me, as it not only affects me, but our children and the rest of the family.
I have done absolutely nothing to deserve this, always just tried to make things nice for everyone.
He stopped going to Mass, and shows absolutely no remorse.
I filed for separate maintenance from my abusive husband.
I’ve been dealing with very serious health issues the past 6 years or so(cancer, issues with a neurologist).
Recently I’ve had to go on short term disability, and he’s refused to give me any money for my medicine, copays, even gas to get to the doctor.
I found out he’s been hoarding $ for years, while I worked full time during chemo, etc.
Now, he’s commenced a smear campaign against me, and has been removing assets from the home.
I pray for him daily, but have no way to pay my doctor bills, He refuses to try to salvage the relationship.
This has been very hard for me, as it not only affects me, but our children and the rest of the family.
I have done absolutely nothing to deserve this, always just tried to make things nice for everyone.
He stopped going to Mass, and shows absolutely no remorse.