Crazy Steve

• Thread starter Thread starter Shellac
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shellac

I have a good friend Steve. He is 50 something. One of the smatest men I know of. He has a masters dagree in Catholic theolagy. Let me tell you why he is so wild.

It is not uncommen for Steve in his freetime to grab his Blble and “try” to go door to door with JWs if he spots them. He will tell them that he will be there to tell people the Good news about Jesus being Jahova Good and his Church the Catholic Church. Also to counter any lies thay would be unknowingly sharing. 👍

Now I dont recamend this for everyone. However he is batting 1000 in getting JWs to take the rest of the saterday off. Steve is a Nam Vet and a retiered police offacer. He tells me that just as you stop someone from harming another person. He is doing the same thing in a gentel way.

So thats my buddy crazy Steve.

As long as Steve is doing this in a sincere and charitable way, :amen: !

Would that more, including myself, have that kind of courage.

Truly a soldier.

God bless Steve. 😃

He is loving but firm. He will be told to “stop following us”> So he then points out that he has as nuch right to go door to door as thay do. Think of it as a kind of tough love. He can and dos try to share with them about the Cathilic faith. Yet his gole is also to get them to stop harming others. Heck look at it this way. Thay have more of thir day off to spend with thir famly.

40.png
Shellac:
I have a good friend Steve. He is 50 something. One of the smatest men I know of. He has a masters dagree in Catholic theolagy. Let me tell you why he is so wild.

It is not uncommen for Steve in his freetime to grab his Blble and “try” to go door to door with JWs if he spots them. He will tell them that he will be there to tell people the Good news about Jesus being Jahova Good and his Church the Catholic Church. Also to counter any lies thay would be unknowingly sharing. 👍

Now I dont recamend this for everyone. However he is batting 1000 in getting JWs to take the rest of the saterday off. Steve is a Nam Vet and a retiered police offacer. He tells me that just as you stop someone from harming another person. He is doing the same thing in a gentel way.

So thats my buddy crazy Steve.
Off topic a bit, but please Tell Steve, Thank you for his service to our nation. It is deeply Appriciated.

Outstanding! I’ve thought about this myself. But haven’t the guts yet.

IMO, probably better to go just ahead of or just behind them. So as to avoid any potential charge of interference. Hand out good Catholic tracts in the neighborhood, to innoculate the people from them.

This goes for all, not just JW’s.

Tell Steve to write up his story and submit it to “This Rock.” We might publish it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back