F
freethinker83
Guest
What do you think should be taught in public schools regarding the origin of life: creationism? evolution? a combination? neither? something else? What class should these things be taught in?
As you would guess I fully support the teaching of evolution in science classes. I am not against creationism being taught in a public school, I personally don’t believe a science class is the appropriate place because it is not science. I have no problem with a required “world religions” class that goes through the major world religions and explains their beliefs and viewpoints.
Also, what do you think of other “alternate theories” such as aliens planting us here being taught in school?
Remember the poll is anonymous!
As with other posts of mine I am simply trying to learn different viewpoints. Peace.
As you would guess I fully support the teaching of evolution in science classes. I am not against creationism being taught in a public school, I personally don’t believe a science class is the appropriate place because it is not science. I have no problem with a required “world religions” class that goes through the major world religions and explains their beliefs and viewpoints.
Also, what do you think of other “alternate theories” such as aliens planting us here being taught in school?
Remember the poll is anonymous!
As with other posts of mine I am simply trying to learn different viewpoints. Peace.
