S
skigirl1689
Guest
Just wanted to update
. We told my cousin about the situation and offered to contact him ASAP if we cannot make it.
His response kind of baffled me though. He asked us to let him know either way, if we not coming or if we are coming. I thought because we sent the RSVP and are committed to drive 500 miles to attend the wedding, having hotel reservations already, it would be assumed we would come unless I inform them otherwise. Kinda makes me think they have a waiting list or something:shrug:. Weird…but some other things related to this wedding have been bizarre as well.
Thanks everyone for the advice
!
His response kind of baffled me though. He asked us to let him know either way, if we not coming or if we are coming. I thought because we sent the RSVP and are committed to drive 500 miles to attend the wedding, having hotel reservations already, it would be assumed we would come unless I inform them otherwise. Kinda makes me think they have a waiting list or something:shrug:. Weird…but some other things related to this wedding have been bizarre as well.
Thanks everyone for the advice