Curses and blessings

  • Thread starter Thread starter fin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fin

Guest
I was reading the Women of Grace blog about curses. womenofgrace.com/blog/?p=15493

It says in number 2 that the exorcism helped the child spiritually but his life remained a train wreck.

I mean, surely there is a way that his life can still improve right?
 
I’ve read on this too

Apparently someone with the gift of discernment can often be used by God for a complete cure

Read “The Miracle Ship” (available for kindle ebook download on amazon.com to your computer or phone. All about curses and blessings. A person in the deliverance ministry who is friends with sr briege mckenna)

God works all things for our good. That child would still be better off than having no help or deliverance at all

Also go to
www.larrycummins.ie
Free book downloads from a person in the catholic deliverance ministry in ireland who works in that area
I mean, surely there is a way that his life can still improve right?
 
you see

Maybe the exorcism was successful

But the child had psychological problems afterward that were for a medical cure

Amazon.com ebook download
download
“Life Missions Family Healing” by Michael H Brown,
excellent book on praying for a blessing on family trees,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top