Curt jester website

  • Thread starter Thread starter THurifer2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THurifer2

Guest
Hello,

ANyone else having trouble with Curt Jester’s website.

It crashes when I try to connect to it. I have heard that there has been a HUGE hacks on Catholic websites as of Late. Most of the blogs on GOogle that deal with pro life have been “shut down” due to an evident anticatholic hack campaign.

Link CURT JESTER
 
Hello,

ANyone else having trouble with Curt Jester’s website.

It crashes when I try to connect to it. I have heard that there has been a HUGE hacks on Catholic websites as of Late. Most of the blogs on GOogle that deal with pro life have been “shut down” due to an evident anticatholic hack campaign.

Link CURT JESTER
He addresses the issue in this post tinyurl.com/58mfeq

CJ’s blog is still up. What is happening is that people are complaining to Google that CJ or other blogs are spammers, which are then restricted and the owners have to jump thru a bunch of hoops to get their blog back.

You can’t really blame Google for responding to apparently legit complaints, but I hope they have some measures in place to deal w/those who abuse the system.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top