O GOOD JESUS, according to Thy great mercy, have mercy on me.
O most merciful Jesus, by that Precious Blood which Thou didst will
to shed for sinners, I beseech Thee to wash away all mine iniquities
and to look graciously upon me, a poor and unworthy sinner, as I
call upon Thy Holy Name. Therefore, O Jesus, do Thou save me for
Thy Holy Name's sake.
O God, Who didst appoint Thine only-begotten Son to be the Savior
of mankind and didst command His Name to be called Jesus;
mercifully grant that we may enjoy the vision of Him in Heaven,
Whose Holy Name we venerate on earth. Through the same
Christ Our Lord. Amen.
Blessed be the Most Holy Name of Jesus without end!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
A Prayer for the deceased
O Lord, grant those who have died the joy of Your Presence, and us who are living the happiness of knowing this.
[2heartsnetwork.org/deceased.htm](http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/deceased.htm)
Most Precious Blood of Jesus, I trust in thee.