*Yes…agree. My point is that whatever it is that is getting in the way of one’s workouts, that has to be eliminated. Keeping my old schedule, I would never have been able to fit in exercise. If drinking two beers and sitting down with one’s feet up…is necessary…then, one needs to find another time to do it. If that is the only time to do it, I’d say ditch the beer time, and replace that with exercise. The stress release will be better than the two beers…well, I’m not a beer drinker, so I can say that.
It’s all in looking at your schedule, and saying…ok, I need to stop doing this, so I can do this. If we’re honest, we ALL have time wasters in our day that keep us from doing things we need to do…I’m a queen procrastinator. Knowing what keeps you tied up from working out, will be a key in making some changes…that’s really more of what I was implying.
Eating healthy isn’t all about weight either. My husband’s dad was a bean pole, tall and thin…and he had cholesterol issues and 2 heart attacks. So…weight isn’t the only gauge for eating healthy. I think that we view it that way, but I personally work out for health reasons, and wanting to be around til I’m 100!


I want to see my kids grow up…and so does my dh. I used to have a super fast metabolism, until I had children. They stole my metabolism, I tell them. lol

Now, it takes a little more work at 41. But, it can be really fun, mkipp…if you make it so.

*