Daily Catholic Audio Bible?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cruzarte99
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cruzarte99

Guest
Does anyone know a resource, if it is available, where I can hear and read the Bible in a year but in a Catholic version?

I go to DailyAudioBible.com and this is my 2nd time going through the whole Bible, but I was wondering if there was one out there that at the same time gives reflection and discussion on our Catholic beliefs and traditions as you go through the Bible, book by book.

If not, it would be a good idea to have one available.

I’m just wanting to get deeper into my Catholic faith and grow in my relationship with God.

Thanks and God bless.🙂
 
@SonCatcher:I will take a look at that link.
@Epistemes: I bought that Audio CD set, but it is only the New Testament and I was hearing it but it only goes straight through the Bible, no reflections. BUT, it is an awesome audio set nonetheless, i recommend it to anyone as well.

Thanks
 
Cruzarte,

I think you will find that audio Bibles tend to skip commentary. Verse-by-verse studies are also plentiful but tend to be packaged separately by book (thus can be much more expensive). Also, a single commenter may not have commentary on every book but only select ones. This one, for example, has recorded reflections on only about 25 books in his long career.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top