Daily Lenten Prayer for April 20, 2009

  • Thread starter Thread starter goforgoal
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goforgoal

Guest
Daily Lenten Prayer for April 20, 2009

Dearest Jesus, Your faithful love led You to death on the Cross, and Your loving faith led You to hope for the glory of the Resurrection. Give us, O Savior, a love that is faithful even unto death. Give us a faith that trusts in the promise of a like resurrection. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
PacoG- Yes, I do realize that Lent is over but is it really over?

Anyways, I have been receiving these “Daily Lenten Prayers” since Lent started from www.oblatesusa.org.

When I receive them I sometimes receive them as “Daily Lenten Prayers” or “Daily Prayers” I copy and paste them as they come.

Good day and God Bless,
goforgoal
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top