G
goforgoal
Guest
Daily Lenten Prayer for April 8, 2009
Opening Prayer: Father, in your plan of salvation your Son Jesus Christ accepted the cross and freed us from the power of the enemy. May we come to share the glory of His Resurrection. Amen.
Scripture Readings: Isaiah 50:4-9 Matthew 26:14-25
Meditation: Jesus offered no resistance to those who tortured and killed Him. Do I resist evil with anger and violence, or do I try to imitate Jesus’ example of nonviolent love?
Closing Prayer: All-powerful God, increase our faith in Your saving power and strengthen our hope in the life You promise. Amen.
oblatesusa.org
Opening Prayer: Father, in your plan of salvation your Son Jesus Christ accepted the cross and freed us from the power of the enemy. May we come to share the glory of His Resurrection. Amen.
Scripture Readings: Isaiah 50:4-9 Matthew 26:14-25
Meditation: Jesus offered no resistance to those who tortured and killed Him. Do I resist evil with anger and violence, or do I try to imitate Jesus’ example of nonviolent love?
Closing Prayer: All-powerful God, increase our faith in Your saving power and strengthen our hope in the life You promise. Amen.
oblatesusa.org