G
goforgoal
Guest
Daily Lenten Prayer for March 19, 2009
Opening Prayer: Father, help us to be ready to celebrate the great paschal mystery. Make our love grow each day as we approach the feast of our salvation. Amen
Scripture Readings: Jeremiah 7:23-28 Luke 11:14-23
Meditation: How can I make my love grow this day as I approach the great paschal mystery, the feast of our salvation?
Closing Prayer: Lord, may Your sacrament of life bring us the gift of salvation and make our lives pleasing to You. Amen
oblatesusa.org
Opening Prayer: Father, help us to be ready to celebrate the great paschal mystery. Make our love grow each day as we approach the feast of our salvation. Amen
Scripture Readings: Jeremiah 7:23-28 Luke 11:14-23
Meditation: How can I make my love grow this day as I approach the great paschal mystery, the feast of our salvation?
Closing Prayer: Lord, may Your sacrament of life bring us the gift of salvation and make our lives pleasing to You. Amen
oblatesusa.org