G
goforgoal
Guest
Daily Lenten Prayer for March 28, 2009
Opening Prayer: Lord, guide us in Your gentle mercy, for left to ourselves we cannot do Your will. Amen.
Scripture Readings: Jeremiah 11:18-20 John 7:40-53
Meditation: In prayer we ask the Lord to be merciful. Do I extend to others the same mercy I seek from the Lord?
Closing Prayer: Lord, may the power of Your gifts free us from sin and help us to please You in our daily lives. Amen.
oblatesusa.org
Opening Prayer: Lord, guide us in Your gentle mercy, for left to ourselves we cannot do Your will. Amen.
Scripture Readings: Jeremiah 11:18-20 John 7:40-53
Meditation: In prayer we ask the Lord to be merciful. Do I extend to others the same mercy I seek from the Lord?
Closing Prayer: Lord, may the power of Your gifts free us from sin and help us to please You in our daily lives. Amen.
oblatesusa.org