Daily Prayers for July 2011

  • Thread starter Thread starter goforgoal
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goforgoal

Guest
Daily Prayer for July 1, 2011 - The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, filled with unending love, we praise and thank You
for your many blessings this day and every day. May I be drawn closer to
Your Sacred Heart each day while I learn Your blessed way. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 1, 2011 - The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, filled with unending love, we praise and thank You
for your many blessings this day and every day. May I be drawn closer to
Your Sacred Heart each day while I learn Your blessed way. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
cool thanks for posting I’m going to try to pray the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart litany’s daily every evening
 
Daily Prayer for July 2, 2011 - The Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary

O Immaculate Heart of Mary, we remember today the love you shared
with your Son, Jesus. We pray that we may be filled with joy and
happiness as we also celebrate Christ’s love. Through your holy
intercession may we always be near to Him. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 3, 2011

Lord, in our lives we have to learn to juggle the pressures of work, family and our other commitments. Help us to meet the challenges of everyday life calmly and patiently, knowing that You are with us at all times. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 4, 2011 - Independence Day

Lord, I pray that I never take my freedom for granted. May I always
remember that it was purchased at a very high price. It cost others their
very lives. Lord, bless those who have served in the armed forces and those
who continue to risk their lives so that we can be free. Meet their needs and
watch over their families. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 5, 2011

I know, Lord, that forgiveness is one of the most noble and Godlike acts a person can perform. I am also very aware of how difficult true forgiveness can be. Forgive us our wrongs, Lord, as we forgive the wrongs of others. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 6, 2011

Bountiful Lord, teach me to have a generous heart like Yours. All too often I find it easier to give my money than to give my time. Show me how to give of myself, and help me to remember to always try to do a little more. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 7, 2011

I thank You, Lord, for all the material comforts I have received. I have been greatly blessed with gifts of food, shelter and clothing. Help me to remain mindful of those who lack these necessities, and open my heart – and the hearts of others – to share our gifts with those who are less fortunate. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 8, 2011

I ask You, Lord, to make me more aware of my strengths and weaknesses. Help me to enhance the strengths I possess, and to accept my weaknesses so that they no longer control my actions. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 9, 2011

Lord, guide me in Your wisdom to accept the things I cannot change and to change the things I can. Help me to be aware of the areas in my life that need improvement, and grant me the strength to change them. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 10, 2011

O God, today I reflect on Your gift of hope. It is hope that keeps our dreams alive and helps us to believe in a better tomorrow. Help me to be a source of hope to everyone I meet today. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 11, 2011

Today I remember the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate, Lord. Help me to understand their hardships as they serve the poor people of the world. Keep them and those they serve safe from oppression and suffering. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 12, 2011

Lord, You are the Creator of the universe and the Source of order and beauty in our world. You make the sun to shine, the rain to fall and the trees to grow. Thank you for the wonders of creation. May we always appreciate and never abuse the things You have made. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 14, 2011 - Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha

Lord God, You called the virgin Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha to shine among the Native American people as an example of innocence of life. Through her intercession, may all peoples of every tribe, tongue and nation, having been gathered into Your Church, proclaim Your greatness in one song of praise. Amen

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 13, 2011

Heavenly Father, I pray today that You help me seek peace and unity with my co-workers and family. Guide me so that I can continue to build up Your Kingdom here on earth. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 14- Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha

Lord God, You called the virgin Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha to shine among the Native American people as an example of innocence of life. Through her intercession, may all peoples of every tribe, tongue and nation, having been gathered into Your Church, proclaim Your greatness in one song of praise. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 15, 2011

Jesus, You showed us how to respect the dignity of all people; yet You suffered indignity and violence as You died on the cross. Help us to forgive those who have been disrespectful and abusive to us, and to build bridges of unity instead of walls of hostility. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 16, 2011

Heavenly Father, I pray for those who struggle in today’s economy. Open doors for those who seek employment. Awaken in the hearts of employers their responsibility to provide a living wage to those who work for them. May the retired find security for the remainder of their days. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 17, 2011

Lord, watch over our families. Strengthen and heal the relationships of spouses, parents, children, siblings and all other family members. Comfort those who have lost loved ones through death or separation. Heal and sustain those who have suffered the pain of divorce. Please bless my own family today and every day. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Daily Prayer for July 18, 2011

Almighty God, You are the source of our joy in this world. I am happiest when I live for You. Help me to appreciate the many little occasions of joy I experience each day, and to recognize You in these moments. Amen.

oblatesusa.org
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top