Dairy Queen Commer

  • Thread starter Thread starter SacredHeartFan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just coming on here to post about it, wondering if it was offensive or not. I think i like it though
 
When I first saw this commercial I was waiting for the “Catholic slam”, but there wasn’t one! 🙂

Thanks for posting the link, my husband thought it was funny too.
 
I love it. I’m thinking of buying my priest a Dairy Queen cake! Should I?
 
I love it. I’m thinking of buying my priest a Dairy Queen cake! Should I?
Go for it! I’m going to mass at the Cathedral so I am getting the bishop one of those singing cards!
 
I love it. I’m thinking of buying my priest a Dairy Queen cake! Should I?
I thought about it but I was reminded he is a diabetic. I think I’ll jsut send him the youtube link. I couldn’t help but wonder how many rectory freezers will be filled with these.😃
 
I thought about it but I was reminded he is a diabetic. I think I’ll jsut send him the youtube link. I couldn’t help but wonder how many rectory freezers will be filled with these.😃
Ditto ours. At least I can say, “Happy Father’s day.”

DaveBj
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top