J
joandarc2008
Guest
I don’t know - I think anytime there are five men in a room with one woman the male brain cells are outnumbered by the female ones. 
Yes, I recall that one! In fact, a foggy memory of it was my inspiration, along with a list by some other guy named Alan, and our recent discussions. I was hoping to annoy the traditionals a bit – all in the interest of good humour.Go to this post
Originally Posted by stanmaxkolbe forums.catholic-questions.org/images/buttons_khaki/viewpost.gif
*APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER *
It’s true you have more advanced brains than we do, but it’s also true this one is a special piece.I don’t know - I think anytime there are five men in a room with one woman the male brain cells are outnumbered by the female ones.![]()
No - actually I would think the fact that you could admit we are more advanced would have gotten you married off already. However as my dh tells his students. A man can have the last two words in any argument in his house as long as they are the same last two words, "Yes, Dear."Yes, I recall that one! In fact, a foggy memory of it was my inspiration, along with a list by some other guy named Alan, and our recent discussions. I was hoping to annoy the traditionals a bit – all in the interest of good humour.
It’s true you have more advanced brains than we do, but it’s also true this one is a special piece.
…I’ve handled 1v30 debates. Part of the reason behind my charming personality.
(Yes, feel free to offer another explanation why I’m single.)
Ain’t gonna fly.No - actually I would think the fact that you could admit we are more advanced would have gotten you married off already. However as my dh tells his students. A man can have the last two words in any argument in his house as long as they are the same last two words, "Yes, Dear."
It just shows that one can’t possibly be on your good side, no matter what one says!Yes, you are right - most of us are smarter than that and know that those two words are just patronizing!!!