C
CountrySinger
Guest
Part of it is that dating is like finding a needle in a haystack. And hay is scratchy and annoying. A lot of times, you have to go through so many jerks to find a decent man. In the last couple years, Iāve met: workaholics, alcoholics, anti-Catholics, guys who practically raped me, men who were high on dates, a man who got deported, guy who never call again after meeting once, guys who only wanted to get to know me because of an attractive best friend, Mormons who were looking for a breeder, chubby chasers, drug dealers (now that was an intesting date, found it he was one when he got arrested during the date). I wonder why people are cynical? I found a decent guy, and you will have to pry him out of my cold dead hands. Unless he turns out to be a criminal as well.Bwahaha! Laughed out loud at your sarcasm, old chap.Actually, I support the Churchās position, but definitely see how being too āgrimā about it can kill the enjoyment or rather ājoyā. (It seems like I heard that term somewhere). Flirting is supposed to be fun, if one is being ethical about it! I also donāt get the zeroed-in focus on reproduction. Again, I support the Churchās stance, but last I checked, there were plenty of penniless orphans in Haiti.
![]()