S
Sierrah
Guest
I’m not dating anyone right now but in reviewing my past relationships I’m wondering if I didn’t make a big mistake and I’m just looking for a guys take on this.
I live a fairly active life and I’m not one to sit around and wait for someone to be availible to do something. In other words if I’m seeing someone and they aren’t availible to do an activity is it wrong of me to go ahead and do it on my own with a group or friends or like social activities with groups or taking a short trip out of town. Logically to me a healthy relationship would involve both people being able to have their own life to a point?
I live a fairly active life and I’m not one to sit around and wait for someone to be availible to do something. In other words if I’m seeing someone and they aren’t availible to do an activity is it wrong of me to go ahead and do it on my own with a group or friends or like social activities with groups or taking a short trip out of town. Logically to me a healthy relationship would involve both people being able to have their own life to a point?