Dave Hunt...What a silly face!

  • Thread starter Thread starter havemercy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

havemercy

Guest
Who’s read or knows about his book

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object/1356/33/n2220224463_37353.jpg

?
Who is the
Woman Who Rides The Beast
in Revelation 17?
Virtually all attention these days is focused on the coming Antichrist — but he is only half the story. Many are amazed to discover in Revelation 17 that there is also another mysterious character in the heart of prophecy — a woman who rides the beast."
— Dave Hunt
The Bible says she is a city and gives remarkable clues to her identity. Reproduced here by permission is one chapter of one of the greatest books of our time on Bible prophecy, "A Woman Rides The Beast " by prophecy researcher Dave Hunt.
A Woman Rides The Beast © 1994 by Dave Hunt
Reproduced by permission
I hate hogwash like this.
 
I have the book, I bought it used so no-one else would be mislead and I wouldn’t be supporting lies.

He quotes such devout Catholics as Dollinger and DeRosa. So instead of honestly quoting Catholic belief and historians he misrepresents Catholicism to better attack it.

There are several articles out there refuting his book,
Off this site here are a few
catholic.com/library/Hunting_the_Whore_of_Babylon.asp

catholic.com/thisrock/1994/9409fea4.asp

catholic.com/thisrock/1994/9410fea2.asp

God Bless
Scylla
 
Thanks. I’ve never been confronted with such nonsense in person, and I want to be able to trace out these lies when the time comes.
 
I have heard of it but never read it. My fiance’s father tried to send her it when he found out she was converting to Catholicism.

You don’t have to read it, all one has to do is go to his web-site to see where the book is going. It is something like, “Berean Call” or something along those lines. Its nothing new that any other anti-Catholic site has except he tries to come off as some historical scholar, which of course he is not.
 
Um . . . the book of Revelation specifically defines the city as THE PLACE WHERE OUR LORD WAS CRUCIFIED. I’m pretty sure that was Jerusalem, not Rome. But why would an honest scholar like Dave Hunt let OBVIOUS facts get in the way of his thesis?
 
Um . . . the book of Revelation specifically defines the city as THE PLACE WHERE OUR LORD WAS CRUCIFIED. I’m pretty sure that was Jerusalem, not Rome. But why would an honest scholar like Dave Hunt let OBVIOUS facts get in the way of his thesis?
Actually, that line about THE PLACE WHERE OUR LORD WAS CRUCIFIED is mentioned in chapter 11, not 17, but in any case, I agree with you about this nonsense.

P7
 
Um . . . the book of Revelation specifically defines the city as THE PLACE WHERE OUR LORD WAS CRUCIFIED. I’m pretty sure that was Jerusalem, not Rome. But why would an honest scholar like Dave Hunt let OBVIOUS facts get in the way of his thesis?
Actually, that line about THE PLACE WHERE OUR LORD WAS CRUCIFIED is mentioned in chapter 11, not 17, but in any case, I agree with you about this nonsense.

P7
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top