M
MariaChristi
Guest
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
In seeking knowledge of Mary, her Canticle in (Luke 1: 46 - 55) is like a “self portrait”. I think Pope Benedict XVI made that observation, and I find it to be a beautiful truth. Often we can tell a lot about a person by listening to what they say:
See HERE
In seeking knowledge of Mary, her Canticle in (Luke 1: 46 - 55) is like a “self portrait”. I think Pope Benedict XVI made that observation, and I find it to be a beautiful truth. Often we can tell a lot about a person by listening to what they say:
The Canticle of Mary
By God’s Grace, is my soul proclaiming the greatness of the Lord, and is my spirit rejoicing in God, my savior?And Mary said:
“My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord;
my spirit rejoices in God my savior…
See HERE