Dealing with unbearable grief

• Thread starter Thread starter cjsm93
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will include you and your mom in my chaplet of divine mercy.

Last edited:
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

I lost my mother at 21 … it’s hard, but eventually the pain gets better … reach out to your parish for some support.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord,
and may perpetual light shine upon her.
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God,
rest in peace.
Amen.

I am so sorry 😔

Maybe your parish has a grief support group?
Or your mothers hospice or hospital should be able to refer you to a group

Am praying for you, and your family!

Things may be hard, for a while, but remember…
Your Mom is in Our Lord’s hands.

Again…God Bless!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back