D
dallasb
Guest
Does the Church teach that there was no death before Adam? If so does that make biological evolution impossible, as death is required for evolution to take place?
Why do you think the Church would say that animals didn’t die before Adam?Does the Church teach that there was no death before Adam? If so does that make biological evolution impossible, as death is required for evolution to take place?
The Church teaches that if Adam had not sinned, humans would not have to “suffer or die”.Does the Church teach that there was no death before Adam? If so does that make biological evolution impossible, as death is required for evolution to take place?
Microevolution occurs constanlty, and has been observed for many years. The fossil record is evidence of macroevolution. I do believe that God set evolution in motion, however.Ok. Just wondering if the Church taught that or not. I still don’t see any evidence for evolution though.
I agree with you on micro-evolution. But how is the fossil record evidence for macro-evolution?Microevolution occurs constanlty, and has been observed for many years. The fossil record is evidence of macroevolution. I do believe that God set evolution in motion, however.
Be careful here; evolution is one of the banned topics. The short answer is that we see intermediates between modern species and higher groups in the fossil record.I agree with you on micro-evolution. But how is the fossil record evidence for macro-evolution?
yeah such a important topic and can be faith affirming to all christian’s. to bad there is a ban.Can’t debate evolution, that sucks. I was getting ready to have some fun.