F
followingtheway
Guest
When I was young and someone I knew died, my parents often said that whoever we knew who died went to Heaven. This sort of made me feel better because I was going to see them again.
I want to a little bit more traditional when it comes to the Catholic teaching on death but I’m not sure how. From what I know about Catholic teaching, except for the Jesus, Mary and the saints, we don’t know who goes to Heaven, Purgatory, or Hell. So if, God forbid, someone we know dies, what I do say to them in regards to our dead loved ones’ eternal fate?
I want to a little bit more traditional when it comes to the Catholic teaching on death but I’m not sure how. From what I know about Catholic teaching, except for the Jesus, Mary and the saints, we don’t know who goes to Heaven, Purgatory, or Hell. So if, God forbid, someone we know dies, what I do say to them in regards to our dead loved ones’ eternal fate?