Decoded on History channel: "Vatican is corrupt"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maria1993
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Pretty awful. I don’t watch anything made after about 1960 unless I can find a review vouching for it moral content. And I stopped watching T.V. over a year ago. Makes a lot more time to read philosophy and do battle here. 👍
Saw a meme the other day (I won’t repost it) but it showed Barbara “I Dream of Jeannie” Eden with the caption “Remember when television was innocent and the worst thing you had to worry about was a belly button?” 😛
 
Yes, the Vatican is corrupt. Sometimes that’s news, mostly history. But Holy Mother Church is not totally eclipsed by the sins of her members.

Pray that God may protect the Pope from corruption and give us holy popes from now until the end.
 
I was just watching “Decoded” on the History channel. It was about the Vatican. I didn’t watch all of it, but a guy was basically saying that the Vatican is corrupt and has been throughout history, (not the exact wording but something along the lines of that) and they were talking about Pope John Paul’s death a month after he beca
me pope, and something about a nun that had to take an oath of silence.

What do you say? Is the Vatican corrupt? :confused: Or is this more liberal media crud?
Isn’t that the channel with the “I don’t know therefore aliens” guy?
 
I was just watching “Decoded” on the History channel. It was about the Vatican. I didn’t watch all of it, but a guy was basically saying that the Vatican is corrupt and has been throughout history, (not the exact wording but something along the lines of that) and they were talking about Pope John Paul’s death a month after he beca
me pope, and something about a nun that had to take an oath of silence.

What do you say? Is the Vatican corrupt? :confused: Or is this more liberal media crud?
you must consider the source - history channel which does everything but real history. Since they give time to ancient aliens, ice road truckers, swamp people, and pawn stars, do you think they are going to be accurate? Yes, the Church has had scandals and badly behaving Church leaders including Popes but this is nothing but blast the Catholic Church again. Study real history and not stupid junk on TV’s so called “history” channel.
 
Isn’t that the channel with the “I don’t know therefore aliens” guy?
exactly! they have time for the stupid stuff and far out idiots but the real history is in the trash can and the trash can stuff is out and promoted.
 
it true that the bible is mixed with truth and lies to seperate us from being one and to fight instead of being w love. God never left us hes inside our heart and christ is the conciouse that he was trying to teach us but the truth in the documents where switch w lies. T.v. and movies to the cartoons we watch that are aware of the truth knows. This earth has so many trutruths hidden to the wokring population that its kept secret by secret society. I’ve read on one of the forums saying… that area 51 is not real its like saying 9/11 is not real.
 
where not even supposed to have religion just our heart is enough to create heaven here on earth. Remember the bible is mixed with truth and lies so we can lose our selves and fight against each other where the truth is that where all one… god is inside us he never lets us hes not in the book… remember cause and effect… Karma. Secret societies where made to go to different countries and kill to put their lies w the truth so it could benefit the greedy power. which they are getting arrested as we speak… example watch american greed. What the e.t. you call in your bible as angels are here with us and in our government to bring back free energy no more working hard we have technologies from the higher beings to give us help to change for the better… thats why we have phyramids around earth its a grid to bring the christ concious back to humanity where only love is able to stay… no more sickness,no hate, no more seperation, no more wars… only oneness. creath within the heart and we can create heaven here on earth.
 
Saw a meme the other day (I won’t repost it) but it showed Barbara “I Dream of Jeannie” Eden with the caption “Remember when television was innocent and the worst thing you had to worry about was a belly button?” 😛
Funny you say this. I recall in the early to mid 1960’s when the Flintstones and Jetsons cartoons were aired on the old B & W rabbit-eared TV at the time slot of 9:30pm to 10:30pm time slot on a weekday. As a young kid then under 10 years old I was told they were Adult-mature cartoons then like for 18-20 year olds and above. Too naive then to clue into anything remotely sexual in nature on television.

Even in 1968-69 with the comedy Roman and Martins Laugh-In show it was set for a more mature audience. In hindsight I can see why in some respects, though mild compared to today.
 
The History Channel is far from being true history. Many complain about it’s inaccuracies. :mad:
 
The Catholic Church has it’s enemies throughout. Is there an agenda to discredit the Church? People will say whatever they want about The Vatican.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top