S
sdegutis
Guest
This is the second time in a week that a fellow computer programmer has opened a debate with me about religion. In both cases, after answering a few questions, the question (implicitly) came down whether God’s morality is just.
Here’s our conversation on twitter.
He cited this from the Bible:
I know God is just. But I don’t have anything to say in response to this argument.
Here’s our conversation on twitter.
He cited this from the Bible:
He hasn’t come out and explicitly said it, but I believe his argument is ultimately: “your god commanded killing homosexuals, which is unjust; therefore your god is unjust”.If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them.
I know God is just. But I don’t have anything to say in response to this argument.