M
Marcus
Guest
I have been posting a lot since I joined this website and the answers I have received have helped me so much. so today I wanted to ask a question that has already been asked but the comments were split.
as someone who takes his faith very seriously which means I accept all the churches teaching. is it okay to go out clubbing for graduation I am 21 and did not go this year because I am focusing on myself. all my friends are none religious and go out clubbing every weekend. I am not planning and will not under any circumstance be kissing or grinding with any girl I plan on staying 100% abstinent until I marry a catholic girl I have also agreed with myself if I am dating someone I wont share the bed until after marriage in case something immoral happens that’s how serious I am about my faith. I can also handle my drink I am 6’3 so drink does not affect me like it would someone smaller.
I apologise if I have mumbled on I wanted to get the point across I am not going out to sin just have a good time for graduating my degree. thank you to all helping me grow as a roman catholic
as someone who takes his faith very seriously which means I accept all the churches teaching. is it okay to go out clubbing for graduation I am 21 and did not go this year because I am focusing on myself. all my friends are none religious and go out clubbing every weekend. I am not planning and will not under any circumstance be kissing or grinding with any girl I plan on staying 100% abstinent until I marry a catholic girl I have also agreed with myself if I am dating someone I wont share the bed until after marriage in case something immoral happens that’s how serious I am about my faith. I can also handle my drink I am 6’3 so drink does not affect me like it would someone smaller.
I apologise if I have mumbled on I wanted to get the point across I am not going out to sin just have a good time for graduating my degree. thank you to all helping me grow as a roman catholic