Delusional COVID Truthers Try to Invade Hospital Where This Mom Died Too Soon

• Thread starter Thread starter Victoria33
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Victoria33

Delusional COVID Truthers Try to Invade Hospital Where This Mom Died Too Soon​

They don’t believe the ICU at Utah Valley Hospital is full of coronavirus patients. If only they were right.
Michael Daly Special Correspondent
Published Nov. 18, 2020

A big red heart fashioned with five dozen Post-its was in one of the windows of the intensive care unit at Utah Valley Hospital when the conspiracy theorists pulled into a parking lot that they found to be suspiciously empty.

The heart was placed there by nurses to mark the room where one of their own died on Oct. 30. Neonatal intensive care nurse Patrice Grossman, who was born at the same hospital where she worked, had predicted when COVID-19 first arrived in America that she would be among the fatalities. She and seven other family members, beginning with her baby grandson, contracted it at home from out-of-state house guests who believed the virus is no big deal.

That belief is shared by the conspiracy theorists who made repeated visits to the hospital in recent weeks. They decided that the small number of cars outside the Provo facility was evidence that the pandemic is a hoax. They entered the hospital with video cameras seeking to film what they believed would be an equally empty ICU.
Read more at:

There’s nothing wrong with being skeptical, with believing the government may be overstepping themselves in shutdowns and so on. This is when it goes too far.

It’s something that we all deal with, we are all in this together. I myself, have tried to be as careful as possible.

Ultimately, I’m still read this… Perhaps these people did nothing illegal in the end.

The story has a spin, I’m not so sure about that and am not endorsing it, the basic story seems to be what happened.

I know some people have been real hostile about COVID.

Some businesses have also totally gone under over this. I know of one. I’m very sorry about that too.

Last edited:
Covid19 is real.

People are exhausted.

We also don’t know who to believe anymore.

Bad combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back