D
DMC12
Guest
I was wondering if it’s ok to see movies/games where they are shown as something cool.
for example in how many games there is the “darkness sword” and such stuff.
and actually is it wrong to somehow feel those things are cool? honestly I think the interest comes from the fear we might have them, since they are dangerous, powerful and such, so we have a natural attraction to that, and not to the fact that they are evil, so i think there is nothing wrong with that as far as you don’t believe the evil to be good.
but i would love your opinions.
for example in how many games there is the “darkness sword” and such stuff.
and actually is it wrong to somehow feel those things are cool? honestly I think the interest comes from the fear we might have them, since they are dangerous, powerful and such, so we have a natural attraction to that, and not to the fact that they are evil, so i think there is nothing wrong with that as far as you don’t believe the evil to be good.
but i would love your opinions.