Denied my sacraments where do I go from here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zip1252
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zip1252

Guest
I am a catholic that is living with the person I am engagged to be married to we were not living like brother and sister up until about 8months ago when I finally went back to my faith and was remined that this is not gods plan.About 3months ago when my future husband decided that he wanted to be catholic we went to our father told him everything told him how we are fixing it and asked him what it was we needed to do to make things right. He told us first off we needed to have my future husband get an anuilment because he was married/divoced in a civil union prier to me. Ok that makes sense then he said after that is complete he would talk to us about marriage ok that works for me. Then he continued to lecture my future husband on the devils of divoce and what a sinful man he was to have commetted to one person and boke that vow and know is tryin to make another. Ok I get that but he was a little tuff on him,then he started in on me about how I should know better and what sinful person I was he told me that I was to be “his words not mine” stripped of my sacraments and when it was time to recive communion I was to sit in my seat quietly because If i recived this holy sacrament and other people saw it would look bad on the church! After our hour lecture i walked away from my church feeling hurt and verbally abused! I have never felt so hurt in all my life. I felt as thou my church had turned it’s back on me :(. I know it is not the churches fault it is all mine I did this to myself I understand and I know that but at the same time doesn’t god forgive the lost ? Doesn’t god teach forgiveness? It’s that why jesus died on the cross for the forgiveness of sins? I was lost I was found came back to my faith only to feel as thou I was thrown out. I came to my church seekin forgiveness and was meet with anger. I know what I did was wrong but I am tryin to make things right and don’t know what to do. I feel as thou my heart is torn. Because of this my future husband has decided he does not want to be catholic and that he wont go back to church I went back after our meeting only to scolded somemore that was 3 months ago and I haven’t been back I don’t know what to do I am again lost but I feel as thou my safe refuge has been moved away and I can’t find it. I just don’t know what to do.
pls excuse my spelling i was never very good with words
 
I am a catholic that is living with the person I am engagged to be married to we were not living like brother and sister up until about 8months ago when I finally went back to my faith and was remined that this is not gods plan.About 3months ago when my future husband decided that he wanted to be catholic we went to our father told him everything told him how we are fixing it and asked him what it was we needed to do to make things right. He told us first off we needed to have my future husband get an anuilment because he was married/divoced in a civil union prier to me. Ok that makes sense then he said after that is complete he would talk to us about marriage ok that works for me. Then he continued to lecture my future husband on the devils of divoce and what a sinful man he was to have commetted to one person and boke that vow and know is tryin to make another. Ok I get that but he was a little tuff on him,then he started in on me about how I should know better and what sinful person I was he told me that I was to be “his words not mine” stripped of my sacraments and when it was time to recive communion I was to sit in my seat quietly because If i recived this holy sacrament and other people saw it would look bad on the church! After our hour lecture i walked away from my church feeling hurt and verbally abused! I have never felt so hurt in all my life. I felt as thou my church had turned it’s back on me :(. I know it is not the churches fault it is all mine I did this to myself I understand and I know that but at the same time doesn’t god forgive the lost ? Doesn’t god teach forgiveness? It’s that why jesus died on the cross for the forgiveness of sins? I was lost I was found came back to my faith only to feel as thou I was thrown out. I came to my church seekin forgiveness and was meet with anger. I know what I did was wrong but I am tryin to make things right and don’t know what to do. I feel as thou my heart is torn. Because of this my future husband has decided he does not want to be catholic and that he wont go back to church I went back after our meeting only to scolded somemore that was 3 months ago and I haven’t been back I don’t know what to do I am again lost but I feel as thou my safe refuge has been moved away and I can’t find it. I just don’t know what to do.
pls excuse my spelling i was never very good with words
This doesn’t belong in this forum but do three things immediately.

Stop sleeping with your boyfriend, go to confession and seek out a good priest for council on your situation. You might get a recommendation from your confessor.
 
Where do you go from here? To an other priest. And as the first reply says,stop doing what you do. I don’t judge you,I was living “in sin” with my wife for a year before marriage,so I can only be honest and say that I understand. As a catholic we from time to another are confused with all “rules” but those who comes from the Bible we at least must follow,and what the Church teaches are straight from the Bible. However,God do forgive,He forgive more then we can understand,and what you and your boyfriend did was a big sin,a mortal one,but confess,and start planning your marriage. Find a priest who understands,I hope you live in a big city,it may be best to find another parish as well,in my mind. What I don’t understand is how a priest can be so hard. God bless you.
 
I am a catholic that is living with the person I am engagged to be married to we were not living like brother and sister up until about 8months ago when I finally went back to my faith and was remined that this is not gods plan.About 3months ago when my future husband decided that he wanted to be catholic we went to our father told him everything told him how we are fixing it and asked him what it was we needed to do to make things right. He told us first off we needed to have my future husband get an anuilment because he was married/divoced in a civil union prier to me. Ok that makes sense then he said after that is complete he would talk to us about marriage ok that works for me. Then he continued to lecture my future husband on the devils of divoce and what a sinful man he was to have commetted to one person and boke that vow and know is tryin to make another. Ok I get that but he was a little tuff on him,then he started in on me about how I should know better and what sinful person I was he told me that I was to be “his words not mine” stripped of my sacraments and when it was time to recive communion I was to sit in my seat quietly because If i recived this holy sacrament and other people saw it would look bad on the church! After our hour lecture i walked away from my church feeling hurt and verbally abused! I have never felt so hurt in all my life. I felt as thou my church had turned it’s back on me :(. I know it is not the churches fault it is all mine I did this to myself I understand and I know that but at the same time doesn’t god forgive the lost ? Doesn’t god teach forgiveness? It’s that why jesus died on the cross for the forgiveness of sins? I was lost I was found came back to my faith only to feel as thou I was thrown out. I came to my church seekin forgiveness and was meet with anger. I know what I did was wrong but I am tryin to make things right and don’t know what to do. I feel as thou my heart is torn. Because of this my future husband has decided he does not want to be catholic and that he wont go back to church I went back after our meeting only to scolded somemore that was 3 months ago and I haven’t been back I don’t know what to do I am again lost but I feel as thou my safe refuge has been moved away and I can’t find it. I just don’t know what to do.
pls excuse my spelling i was never very good with words
The Church’s job is not to say, “That’s okay, don’t worry about it, we welcome you, anything you’ve done is forgiven so let’s not revisit the unpleasant past.” The Church’s job is to tell you (1) what moral law requires and what would be sinful, and (2) what positive steps you must take to move away from sin and follow Christ’s commandments. How do we reject and defeat sin? Not by saying “Eh, forget it, God forgives anything, don’t worry.” We need to confront sin face-to-face: look at it, talk about what it is, and, yes, feel shame and remorse when we fall into it. That’s what your priest is trying to get you to do. You deserve a lecture.

And the very fact that you feel your “heart is torn” is, God willing, a symptom of your repentance. You ask for a “safe refuge,” but you need to know what that means. It does not mean a place where you feel comfortable and nothing challenging happens. It means a place that is healthy for your soul. You sound like a person who is not very accustomed to having people tell her what things are sinful, and that it is wrong to do them. But lectures like the ones your priest has given you are like medicine for your soul: unpleasant to take, but necessary for your soul to purge itself of attachment to sin. Being made to feel ashamed at our past sins is a good thing; in fact it’s a grace we receive from God to help purge us of sin and heal our souls.

Right now you are saying, “This is difficult and embarrassing, so I’m not doing it.” You need to turn that around and say “I will do this because it is difficult and embarrassing.” If you went to the gym and never lifted anything over five pounds because it was “difficult and made your muscles sore,” you would always remain weak. People who want to become strong seek out higher and higher weights, which are better for the body because they make you strain and groan to lift them. For you, the process of learning about sin and its consequences is understandably difficult, but it is only by going through it that, by acknowledging and feeling disgusted by the things you have done wrong, you can grow closer to God by walking in the path of the right.

God bless you! 🙂
 
I ? Doesn’t god teach forgiveness? It’s that why jesus died on the cross for the forgiveness of sins? I
yes, and forgiveness implies repentence, and when Jesus forgave in the gospels it came with an injunction to end the sinful activity. This is the same counsel the priest was giving you and your friend. He may not have been as pastoral as he could have been, but he was telling you both the truth, and was telling you in the way Jesus did. Separate now and when your friend is free to marry (if he gets an annulment) will be the time to consider your future together. Hard? yes. so was the path Jesus walked to obtain that forgiveness for our sake. The priest did not deny you the sacraments, he offered you the path to return to the sacraments, and you have decided not to walk that path at this time. The choice is yours. All the mercy, love and forgiveness Jesus offers is yours for the asking, when you turn away from your current manner of living as he demands.
 
I felt as thou my church had turned it’s back on me :(. I know it is not the churches fault it is all mine I did this to myself I understand and I know that but at the same time doesn’t god forgive the lost ? Yes, God forgives - but you must repent. That means you must stop committing the sins! So - you must stop living with a man who is still married to someone else. He needs to find out if his marriage was valid. If it is, you cannot marry him.

Doesn’t god teach forgiveness? It’s that why jesus died on the cross for the forgiveness of sins? Yes, but, as I said above, it requires repentance.

I was lost I was found came back to my faith only to feel as thou I was thrown out. I came to my church seekin forgiveness and was meet with anger. I know what I did was wrong but I am tryin to make things right and don’t know what to do.

If you were met with anger, perhaps you should reflect on how you received the counsel of the priest. Did you react badly to being told that you must stop living with this man? You say you are trying to make things right, but if you still cling to the sins, you are not trying.

I feel as thou my heart is torn. Because of this my future husband has decided he does not want to be catholic and that he wont go back to church I went back after our meeting only to scolded some more that was 3 months ago and I haven’t been back I don’t know what to do I am again lost but I feel as thou my safe refuge has been moved away and I can’t find it. I just don’t know what to do.

I imagine that, if you were scolded again it was because your actions do not match your words - you say you want to make things right with the Church and with God but have not changed your situation. To obtain forgiveness you must show your firm intention to amend your life and that means that you must find somewhere to live other than living with a man who is not free to marry. If you continue to live in sin, how can you expect to receive forgiveness? That would be like spitting in the face of God.

Quite simply, you cannot not be forgiven if you continue to commit the same sins without any effort on your part to stop.
 
Please don’t hate the Church because of the actions of one man. Sex outside of marriage is always wrong. If you repented of thay and began living as brother and sister you should be able to receive absolution for that. However, if you are still living with the man, it gives the appearance that you are still living in a sinful state, and could cause scandal. Therefore, as I am reading your message, the priest has said that you must stop living together until you are married. That is all valid. I hope that you can see fit to do that and pray for God’s guidance so that you understand how to make it right with the Church, and the courage to do what you know you must do. Pray for the priest you talked to. He was correct in all he told you. However, it doesn’t sound as if he showed you Christ’s love in his dealings with you. Remember when Christ saw a crowd ready to stone an adulteress, He said that the man who was without sin should cast the first stone. Aftter they all left (I guess there wasn’t a sinless one there) Christ said that He would not condemn her either. He told her to go and sin no more.

I was more fortunate. When I went to confession after several years away, the priest said,“Welcome back!” I pray that you will find someone who will welcome you back and guide you in making things right. God blesss you.
 
I don’t mean to sound rude, but they are His Sacraments, not yours.

I feel for you. My wife and I married civilly almost 13 years ago, and since we came back to the Church, we have been living as brother and sister while awaiting the Sacrament of Marriage. That’s tough to do after being accustomed to unification for so long. But that’s God’s Will…so be it.

Pray, reflect, and repent. Ask God to bless you with His Grace so you remain faithful to Him and avoid temptation and sin. And whatever you do, don’t turn your back on the Church again. Life is a great challenge, but if you do the Will of God, all of your hardships will be worth it in the end.

I will pray for you.
 
The Church’s job is not to say, “That’s okay, don’t worry about it, we welcome you, anything you’ve done is forgiven so let’s not revisit the unpleasant past.” The Church’s job is to tell you (1) what moral law requires and what would be sinful, and (2) what positive steps you must take to move away from sin and follow Christ’s commandments. How do we reject and defeat sin? Not by saying “Eh, forget it, God forgives anything, don’t worry.” We need to confront sin face-to-face: look at it, talk about what it is, and, yes, feel shame and remorse when we fall into it. That’s what your priest is trying to get you to do. You deserve a lecture.

And the very fact that you feel your “heart is torn” is, God willing, a symptom of your repentance. You ask for a “safe refuge,” but you need to know what that means. It does not mean a place where you feel comfortable and nothing challenging happens. It means a place that is healthy for your soul. You sound like a person who is not very accustomed to having people tell her what things are sinful, and that it is wrong to do them. But lectures like the ones your priest has given you are like medicine for your soul: unpleasant to take, but necessary for your soul to purge itself of attachment to sin. Being made to feel ashamed at our past sins is a good thing; in fact it’s a grace we receive from God to help purge us of sin and heal our souls.

Right now you are saying, “This is difficult and embarrassing, so I’m not doing it.” You need to turn that around and say “I will do this because it is difficult and embarrassing.” If you went to the gym and never lifted anything over five pounds because it was “difficult and made your muscles sore,” you would always remain weak. People who want to become strong seek out higher and higher weights, which are better for the body because they make you strain and groan to lift them. For you, the process of learning about sin and its consequences is understandably difficult, but it is only by going through it that, by acknowledging and feeling disgusted by the things you have done wrong, you can grow closer to God by walking in the path of the right.

God bless you! 🙂
Hey,don’t kick on when she is on the ground. She has done wrong,and heard it,let us now see what we can do to help her. What is done is done,and what can be done is up to us,in a way,she did turn to this forum for help,so maybe we should try to give her help. Things are not a black and white,there is a lot of shades of other colors in between. I am a lawyer,and I would not think twice thinking about take her as a client or not. She went to the church hoping for help,and all she got was humiliating respond,not to mention what her BF got,and I understand that he is not even catholic. Yes,she has been walking on the wrong road for a while,but if asked,so have I. I did live with my wife a year before we got married,and we got a understanding respond. Maybe this is a good place to ask the one without a sin on his/hers soul to throw the the first stone? No one,I repeat,no one who have a sin or two behind him/her have the right to accuse a fellow Christian,and in fact,no one,not even a atheist. If she now go and kill her self thanks to the priest and what she has been reading here,who will sleep good from this point forward? She has done wrong,and by God,she knows it now,and I am on her side,even if all others would be against her. As a Christian,as a catholic and as a lawyer,my “job” is to do what is right. If I need to sin to do good,I sin. So maybe you should think twice what you did write. And don’t end a post like that with “God bless you”,it is a very hollow blessing.
 
Hey,don’t kick on when she is on the ground. She has done wrong,and heard it,let us now see what we can do to help her. What is done is done,and what can be done is up to us,in a way,she did turn to this forum for help,so maybe we should try to give her help. Things are not a black and white,there is a lot of shades of other colors in between. I am a lawyer,and I would not think twice thinking about take her as a client or not. She went to the church hoping for help,and all she got was humiliating respond,not to mention what her BF got,and I understand that he is not even catholic. Yes,she has been walking on the wrong road for a while,but if asked,so have I. I did live with my wife a year before we got married,and we got a understanding respond. Maybe this is a good place to ask the one without a sin on his/hers soul to throw the the first stone? No one,I repeat,no one who have a sin or two behind him/her have the right to accuse a fellow Christian,and in fact,no one,not even a atheist. If she now go and kill her self thanks to the priest and what she has been reading here,who will sleep good from this point forward? She has done wrong,and by God,she knows it now,and I am on her side,even if all others would be against her. As a Christian,as a catholic and as a lawyer,my “job” is to do what is right. If I need to sin to do good,I sin. So maybe you should think twice what you did write. And don’t end a post like that with “God bless you”,it is a very hollow blessing.
I don’t think that anyone here is “throwing the first stone”. She asked what she should do in this uncomfortable situation, and the fact is that the right thing to do is also hard. But it is hard like physical therapy, or necessary surgery- it makes you better while it hurts. If you put off going to the doctor while your tumor is growing, or refuse to do the exercises that the therapists recommends because it hurts your sore arm, you are going to get worse not better. In this case the hard counsel is the good one.

The cheerleaders on the sides of the arena do not say “Take it easy, feel good, don’t rebound or block that puck if you are uncomfortable.” The coach of the team that wants to win does not say at the beginning of a practice: “Okay, knock it off, I know that running around the track is hard and I want you all to be comfortable here on the field, so I will just tell you that you are nice people.”

She says in her OP that she knows now that the fornication was wrong, and she wants to make her life right. She just needs confirmation that she can’t make her new life right while clinging to the evil in her old life. New wine, new wineskins.
 
I sure pray you are right,I would not have her blood on my hands. We,as catholics,**simply must be forgiving and understanding not accusing Christians. **I am a sinner,and I admit it. You hate me for sure,but I can take it cause I know that I do what is right,I defend the one who need it. All of you may know by now that I am a lawyer,and my work includes defending “bad” people. I make sure that they are being treated within the law,what they have done is something they must pay for,but,and I have been a lawyer for many many years,I never accuse them. I make them see that they did wrong,and that they must pay for it,but that is all. I don’t judge,I defend,and so I am doing here as well. If it wrong,well,I am not sorry,and I sleep my night good,thanks for asking.
 
I am a catholic that is living with the person I am engagged to be married to we were not living like brother and sister up until about 8months ago when I finally went back to my faith and was remined that this is not gods plan.About 3months ago when my future husband decided that he wanted to be catholic we went to our father told him everything told him how we are fixing it and asked him what it was we needed to do to make things right. He told us first off we needed to have my future husband get an anuilment because he was married/divoced in a civil union prier to me. Ok that makes sense then he said after that is complete he would talk to us about marriage ok that works for me. Then he continued to lecture my future husband on the devils of divoce and what a sinful man he was to have commetted to one person and boke that vow and know is tryin to make another. Ok I get that but he was a little tuff on him,then he started in on me about how I should know better and what sinful person I was he told me that I was to be “his words not mine” stripped of my sacraments and when it was time to recive communion I was to sit in my seat quietly because If i recived this holy sacrament and other people saw it would look bad on the church! After our hour lecture i walked away from my church feeling hurt and verbally abused! I have never felt so hurt in all my life. I felt as thou my church had turned it’s back on me :(. I know it is not the churches fault it is all mine I did this to myself I understand and I know that but at the same time doesn’t god forgive the lost ? Doesn’t god teach forgiveness? It’s that why jesus died on the cross for the forgiveness of sins? I was lost I was found came back to my faith only to feel as thou I was thrown out. I came to my church seekin forgiveness and was meet with anger. I know what I did was wrong but I am tryin to make things right and don’t know what to do. I feel as thou my heart is torn. Because of this my future husband has decided he does not want to be catholic and that he wont go back to church I went back after our meeting only to scolded somemore that was 3 months ago and I haven’t been back I don’t know what to do I am again lost but I feel as thou my safe refuge has been moved away and I can’t find it. I just don’t know what to do.
pls excuse my spelling i was never very good with words
I have stopped living in sin that was how I am trying!
 
I have stopped living in sin that was how I am trying!
I’m sorry. Your first post said you were still living with your intended future husband. This post says you have stopped living with him. Which is the correct statement?
 
Let us hope,and pray,that this sorry matter will teach us to be better Christians. I can only say that I do obey the church,but I always try to be a better Christian then catholic.
 
Let us hope,and pray,that this sorry matter will teach us to be better Christians. I can only say that I do obey the church,but I always try to be a better Christian then catholic.
That is impossible. Every part of being a good Christian is also part of being a good Catholic. If you ever think that you have found some contradiction you need to learn to understand and appreciate the teachings of the Catholic Church better.
 
Meditate in the situation:

A younger, prettier, may be richer girl grabs your husband from you, lives with him for a while, than claims that he reconciled with God so everything is OK. What do you think a priest should tell her?
 
That is impossible. Every part of being a good Christian is also part of being a good Catholic. If you ever think that you have found some contradiction you need to learn to understand and appreciate the teachings of the Catholic Church better.
Exactly. In todays world I often find myself feeling more proud to be a Catholic than any other kind of Christian, but I have to remind myself that Christianity and Catholicism go hand in hand and are one in the same thing.

zip 1252, Maybe the priest was a little harsh on you but thats his job. He wouldnt be a very good or reliable priest if he didnt give it to you straight, which he did. And he’s right, if you’re in sin you shouldnt recieve Communion until you have went to confession in the spirit of contrition and have reconciled with God. And I dont just mean you, I mean everybody and it doesnt even have to be a sexual sin, it could be the sin of gossiping about someone behind their back or having racist thoughts. Sin is sin. We all do it from time to time as none of us are perfect, but we have to reconcile ourselves with God and he will be happy to welcome us back with open arms. But we have to bare the pennance of our sins as well and maybe the priest scolding you is his way of trying to help you, maybe he is giving you your pennance. Also maybe your future husband wouldnt be happy being a Catholic anyway if he couldnt take a scolding from a priest about divorce he is a priest afterall, what did you expect him to do?. If you’re Catholic you have to take everything that goes with it, and that includes priests who disaprove of divorce, otherwise you’re just whats known as a Cafeteria Catholic where you pick and choose which parts of Catholicism you like and find easy and just ignore the bits you dont like and find difficult.
 
Exactly. In todays world I often find myself feeling more proud to be a Catholic than any other kind of Christian, but I have to remind myself that Christianity and Catholicism go hand in hand and are one in the same thing.

zip 1252, Maybe the priest was a little harsh on you but thats his job. He wouldnt be a very good or reliable priest if he didnt give it to you straight, which he did. And he’s right, if you’re in sin you shouldnt recieve Communion until you have went to confession in the spirit of contrition and have reconciled with God. And I dont just mean you, I mean everybody and it doesnt even have to be a sexual sin, it could be the sin of gossiping about someone behind their back or having racist thoughts. Sin is sin. We all do it from time to time as none of us are perfect, but we have to reconcile ourselves with God and he will be happy to welcome us back with open arms. But we have to bare the pennance of our sins as well and maybe the priest scolding you is his way of trying to help you, maybe he is giving you your pennance. Also maybe your future husband wouldnt be happy being a Catholic anyway if he couldnt take a scolding from a priest about divorce he is a priest afterall, what did you expect him to do?. If you’re Catholic you have to take everything that goes with it, and that includes priests who disaprove of divorce, otherwise you’re just whats known as a Cafeteria Catholic where you pick and choose which parts of Catholicism you like and find easy and just ignore the bits you dont like and find difficult.
Mercy,understanding,forgiveness,being gentle,they are things that make us christians and catholics. One who already feel bad and understand that something is wrong need help and support.
 
I am a catholic that is living with the person I am engagged to be married to we were not living like brother and sister up until about 8months ago when I finally went back to my faith and was remined that this is not gods plan.About 3months ago when my future husband decided that he wanted to be catholic we went to our father told him everything told him how we are fixing it and asked him what it was we needed to do to make things right. He told us first off we needed to have my future husband get an anuilment because he was married/divoced in a civil union prier to me. Ok that makes sense then he said after that is complete he would talk to us about marriage ok that works for me. Then he continued to lecture my future husband on the devils of divoce and what a sinful man he was to have commetted to one person and boke that vow and know is tryin to make another. Ok I get that but he was a little tuff on him,then he started in on me about how I should know better and what sinful person I was he told me that I was to be “his words not mine” stripped of my sacraments and when it was time to recive communion I was to sit in my seat quietly because If i recived this holy sacrament and other people saw it would look bad on the church! After our hour lecture i walked away from my church feeling hurt and verbally abused! I have never felt so hurt in all my life. I felt as thou my church had turned it’s back on me :(. I know it is not the churches fault it is all mine I did this to myself I understand and I know that but at the same time doesn’t god forgive the lost ? Doesn’t god teach forgiveness? It’s that why jesus died on the cross for the forgiveness of sins? I was lost I was found came back to my faith only to feel as thou I was thrown out. I came to my church seekin forgiveness and was meet with anger. I know what I did was wrong but I am tryin to make things right and don’t know what to do. I feel as thou my heart is torn. Because of this my future husband has decided he does not want to be catholic and that he wont go back to church I went back after our meeting only to scolded somemore that was 3 months ago and I haven’t been back I don’t know what to do I am again lost but I feel as thou my safe refuge has been moved away and I can’t find it. I just don’t know what to do.
pls excuse my spelling i was never very good with words
If you want to be in unity the catholic church, you must avoid sexual relations with your fiance until you both are married… (hopefully he will be granted an annulment so you will both be able to marry in the church) I am praying for you that your fiance will realize how important your faith is to you (and he as well.)

I know if I were in the dating world, I would (must) to have someone who shared my faith and also core values.

You may want to try a different parish, but keep in mind what this priest said to you. He was intstructing you correctly.

I believe you need to go to confession as soon as possible and then so long as you are not having sex with your fiance, you are able to receive communion.

I wish you luck with this…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top