C
CRATUS
Guest
I know I ask the same questions over & over. I simply do not understand. Some people are intelligent, independent, logical, emotionally stable, social, confident and can handle the truth and blows of life quite well. Why would they need God? Some people are intelligent enough to argue against a lot of the Catholic issues they disagree with. The sins they commit are not “grave enough” to cost them their lives, reputation or other peoples lives. They seem better than a lot of the churchgoers I know. Their lives are well-put together. Surely, they have their moments of human error but nothing dramatic.
Is God only there for those who cannot take care of themselves well? And why can’t all people be ideal person - intelligent, independent, kind, reasonable, logical, emotionally stable, social, confident, tough-skinned?
I understand we all have weaknesses and infirmities. Some are more grave than others. It is difficult not to believe that people’s worth does not depend on what they can do for society.
Is God only there for those who cannot take care of themselves well? And why can’t all people be ideal person - intelligent, independent, kind, reasonable, logical, emotionally stable, social, confident, tough-skinned?
I understand we all have weaknesses and infirmities. Some are more grave than others. It is difficult not to believe that people’s worth does not depend on what they can do for society.