depressed and in pain

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrueFaithSeeker
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
**Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Aid the helpless, strengthen the fearful,
hold the sorrowful, help those sick, in pain or suffering,
comfort those needing peace, console the lonely,
assist the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil,
pray for those who are dying or who have died;
may all who keep your sacred
commemoration experience the might of your assistance.
Amen. **
 
**Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Aid the helpless, strengthen the fearful,
hold the sorrowful, help those sick, in pain or suffering,
comfort those needing peace, console the lonely,
assist the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil,
pray for those who are dying or who have died;
may all who keep your sacred
commemoration experience the might of your assistance.
Amen. **
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
**Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Aid the helpless, strengthen the fearful,
hold the sorrowful, help those sick, in pain or suffering,
comfort those needing peace, console the lonely,
assist the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil,
pray for those who are dying or who have died;
may all who keep your sacred
commemoration experience the might of your assistance.
Amen. **
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Aid those needing help, hold the sorrowful,
strengthen the fearful,
comfort those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
assist the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
**Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Aid those needing help, hold the sorrowful,
strengthen the fearful,
comfort those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
assist the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen. **
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Aid those needing help, hold the sorrowful,
strengthen the fearful,
comfort those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
assist the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
**Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth,
give aid to all needing help,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen. **
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
**Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Aid those needing help, hold the sorrowful,
strengthen the fearful,
comfort those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
assist the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen. **
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
**Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth,
give aid to all needing help,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen. **
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top