Desperately need prayers this week!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameraguy55
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cameraguy55

Guest
Hello all! I am back once again with the need of all of your prayers. I have contacted a girl, Grace that i used to date that i have wanted a second chance at a relationship from. It has been 4 months since we’ve see each other. Today I contacted her begging and asking for one more last chance at a relationship. I ask you all to please, from the bottom of my heart, please pray that Jesus and Mary help me out. Pray that she finds the strength and courage to look into the good of her heart and offers me a second chance. I really really love this girl with everything I have and if she doesn’t give me a second chance this week, then I am moving on. Have you ever wanted something so bad that it hurts?? So I ask you all to please pray for me and Grace. Thank you very much! God bless you all!
~Steve
 
I will definitly pray for you. Going through the same thing, so know what it’s like.
 
Hi Steve.Will pray the Lords will be done in your life.Rocky.
 
Steve if worries me you feel you have to beg a second chance. Jesus please lead Grace to welcome Steve as an equal if this relationship is to continue, and let their love be mutual and strong. If there is anything to be forgiven or lovingly talked out, please let it be so. Please give Steve mutual happiness and faithfulness in his life relationship. Thank You, Jesus
 
Hello all! Thank you for all your prayers! Grace and I are done and she’s not the one I’m supposed to be with. I got an email from her today. So I am moving on and my relationship with God is only stronger! My focus is on God! Now that my prayers have been answered, I am going to pray even more and ask for God to give me direction in my life! I ask you all to please pray for me that God will give me direction and lead me to where I need to go and whom I need to find. Take care all and God bless! He’s up there and listening, I just never knew how true that was!
~Steve
 
If it be in our fathers will it shall be done.

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and foregive us our tresspasses as we foregive those who tresspas against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
 
Praying that you’ll encounter the one that you’re supposed to be with.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top