S
SaintJude
Guest
Ok so how specific would one have to be with confessing sexual sin
Scenario 1
A teenager had a lustful thought that was incestuous. Would one have completed an integral confession by saying “When I was young I had one incestuous lustful thought” Or would one need to specify whether it was a same sex incestuous lustful thought. I.e. To a brother, male cousin.
So the question is “Is one incestuous lustful thought enough”
Scenario 2: one had a lustful thought about Jessica Rabbit when one was a teenager
Would one need to confess a lustful thought about an animal?!!!”
Scenario 3:
“You have 3 separate lustful thoughts. First about 1 male and second and third occasion about a women”
Would “ I had 3 lustful thoughts” cover it or does one need to specify the gender?
Scenario 1
A teenager had a lustful thought that was incestuous. Would one have completed an integral confession by saying “When I was young I had one incestuous lustful thought” Or would one need to specify whether it was a same sex incestuous lustful thought. I.e. To a brother, male cousin.
So the question is “Is one incestuous lustful thought enough”
Scenario 2: one had a lustful thought about Jessica Rabbit when one was a teenager
Would one need to confess a lustful thought about an animal?!!!”
Scenario 3:
“You have 3 separate lustful thoughts. First about 1 male and second and third occasion about a women”
Would “ I had 3 lustful thoughts” cover it or does one need to specify the gender?