Devastating Loss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jodoulos
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jodoulos

Guest
Please pray for 15 year old Brad M. and his family. Brad was killed in a shooting accident this morning.****
 
Merciful Father, embrace this child of Yours into Your eternal banquet of joy. Quell the agony in the hearts of the survivors as only You can. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:
 
I pray for Brad to go into the light of Gods love and have eternal peace…Father may the family of Brad be comforted by your hands, hands of the greatest of healers…Please ease their pain and send your angels of comfort to help them…In Jesus Name, Amen…Sis in Christ, LynneMarie
 
What a tragic thing to read…May God bless his soul and enter him into the kingdom of heaven and may God give comfort to this young person’s family and friends. How hard this must be. I am just at a loss of words except to say that I truly care and will keep you in my prayers…My dear friend…Diane:byzsoc:
 
Lord have compassion on Brad’s family in this shocking accident.

I will remember this boy and his family in my prayers and Masses
 
Same age as my son. I could not face that.
They are all in my prayers.
 
Continuing to hold them up in my prayers…What sadness this is for what should be a glorious time of year…Diane
 
Eternal rest grant unto Brad, O Lord. And may Your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.
 
Eternal rest grant unto him, Lord. May perpetual light shine upon him. Merciful Jesus, grant him eternal rest, happiness and peace. Amen.
 
I ady prayed for him last night and i will continue to pray for him until his soul is taken up to heaven. Amen.

David
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top