S
struggling4him
Guest
The more I read about Queen Catherine of Aragon (the unfortunate woman who was Henry VIII’s first wife, whose cause was defended by Ss. Thomas More and John Fisher), the more I wonder whether there has ever been any push to consider her cause. Despite her wealth and position, she seemed like a very devout Catholic, who did much for the poor, had an active prayer life, was a 3rd order Franciscan.
Does anyone know whether a cause has ever been considered?
If I were to ask for her intercession and seek to develop a devotion to her as I do canonized saints that I admire, would there be anything wrong with that?
Does anyone know whether a cause has ever been considered?
If I were to ask for her intercession and seek to develop a devotion to her as I do canonized saints that I admire, would there be anything wrong with that?