O
oppositeman
Guest
THE MOST POWERFUL “SECRET SPIRITUAL WEAPON” HEAVEN HAS FOR US IS A DEVOTION TO SAINT JOSEPH
“Would that I could persuade all men to be devout to this glorious saint,” wrote St. Teresa of Avila in her autobiography, The Life of St. Teresa of Jesus of the Order of Our Lady of Carmel, “for I know by long experience what blessings he can obtain for us from God.”
Teresa had written, “I took for my patron the glorious St. Joseph and recommended myself earnestly to him.”
His great help is even more than asked for or expected, she explained: “I cannot call to mind that I have ever asked him at any time for anything which he has not granted; and I am filled with amazement when I consider the great favors which God hath given me through this blessed saint, the dangers from which he hath delivered me, both of body and of soul.”
“Would that I could persuade all men to be devout to this glorious saint,” wrote St. Teresa of Avila in her autobiography, The Life of St. Teresa of Jesus of the Order of Our Lady of Carmel, “for I know by long experience what blessings he can obtain for us from God.”
Teresa had written, “I took for my patron the glorious St. Joseph and recommended myself earnestly to him.”
His great help is even more than asked for or expected, she explained: “I cannot call to mind that I have ever asked him at any time for anything which he has not granted; and I am filled with amazement when I consider the great favors which God hath given me through this blessed saint, the dangers from which he hath delivered me, both of body and of soul.”