Devotions to Our Mother

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abisko
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abisko

Guest
What kind of devotions do you have towards our Mother Mary?

Which Novenas? Rosary? Prayers?
 
Hi “Abisko” 👋 I owe my return to the Church (after a 10 year absence)… to the intercession of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. So, I am very devoted to Our Lady, under that Title. I constantly wear the Brown Scapular. I say the Rosary, daily. And the “Memorare”, before bed.

God bless you.
 
What kind of devotions do you have towards our Mother Mary?

Which Novenas? Rosary? Prayers?
I credit my conversion to the Rosary so I say it daily (and am a member of the Rosary Confraternity), I wear the brown scapular while making sure the MM is on it. Our Lady of Mt. Carmel is (obviously) quite important to me, also.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top