DHMO - A Sign of the End Times?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TimothyH
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TimothyH

Guest
Our planet’s environment is saturated with DHMO, much of it from man made sources.

dhmo.org/

Could this be a sign of the end times?

What do you think?

-Tim-
 
Truly a sublime repsonse. 😉
truly a sublime philosophical question, coming from a sight that promotes South Park as serious study for adults
that distracted me so much that I missed the scripture reference to your question entirely.
is DHMO supposed to be the mark of the beast. or one of the riders on horseback.
 
I LOVE DHMO! If this makes me an end-of-days anarchist than so be it!
 
is there an award for the most alarmist website with the most outrageous unsubstantiated claims?, because, folks we have a winner
I love the touch about the scientologists
 
If you think back to your middle school science classes, you’ll remember what DHMO is.

Dihydrogen=two hydrogen atoms
Monoxide=one oxygen atom.

Think about it a bit. I don’t think this site is supposed to be serious. 😛

-ACEGC
 
Site reads like a cheap knock-off 2012 site. Are they getting paid for my visit?
 
I don’t care what they say, if I could I would jump in a great big pool of it. However much it costs, if I was a rockstar, DHMO would be my drug.
 
I don’t care what they say, if I could I would jump in a great big pool of it. However much it costs, if I was a rockstar, DHMO would be my drug.
I don’t blame you. Must be hot in Germany.

I’ll bet you believe in the rapture too. My Evangelical friends here in the deep south certainly feel the same way.

-Tim-
 
Here’s something even worse: It says on my container of milk that their cows drink 25-50 gallons of the stuff* in a day. But the milk is USDA certified as organic! Why isn’t the government protecting us from this stuff? I think all the people here should write their senators and representatives and insist that we are protected from all ingredients with acronyms. 😃

–Jen

*Of course, they didn’t call it DHMO, they just used some weaselly euphemism that started with a “w.”

P.S. Why isn’t there a tongue-in-cheek smiley?
 
I don’t blame you. Must be hot in Germany.

I’ll bet you believe in the rapture too. My Evangelical friends here in the deep south certainly feel the same way.

-Tim-
Not sure about Germany, I’m from a town called Berlin in Maryland, in the USA.

My posts here were wayyyyyy over the top. “Will Catholics Be Left Behind” is on my reading list so that I can thoroughly understand the arguments against the popular protestant rapture beliefs.
 
Our planet’s environment is saturated with DHMO, much of it from man made sources.

dhmo.org/

Could this be a sign of the end times?

What do you think?

-Tim-
Well I think…

[BIBLEDRB]Matthew 24:36[/BIBLEDRB]

God bless :byzsoc:

David
 
Our planet’s environment is saturated with DHMO, much of it from man made sources.

dhmo.org/

Could this be a sign of the end times?

What do you think?

-Tim-
Ha! Haven’t seen this spoof site for years. This and the companion one offering free samples of dehydrated DHMO in single-serve sealed pouches, and information on purchasing larger containers to store for emergencies, or when Armageddon takes place. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top