Did Apostles confirm Saint Paul's claim to be a prophet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter atefa
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

atefa

Guest
Please show me a Verse in Bible that says that Saint Peter and other apostles accepted that Saint Paul is a prophet.
 
Luke was not an Apostle but he wrote both the Gospel and Acts of the Apostles under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Both Luke and the Holy Spirit therefor say that Saul/Paul was a prophet.

Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers, Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger, Lucius of Cyre’ne, Man’a-en a member of the court of Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. (Acts 13:1)

-Tim-
 
Please show me a Verse in Bible that says that Saint Peter and other apostles accepted that Saint Paul is a prophet.
Actually, the HS led St. Paul to submit to the Apostles…Galatians 2:2 I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.
 
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top