Did God Create Sin ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter peeteyg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peeteyg

Guest
Do you consider god the author of sin. Is sin part of gods divine plan. Did god create satan to tempt us and to tempt jesus? If God is Absolutely Sovereign didn"t he create sin since there are no molecules he doesn"t control? Is god present in Hell? I can’t wait for the answers to this, Shall I say Garbage. I keep hearing this junk from my protestant friend. I wonder what everyone else thinks. I would like to hear from Protestants also.
 
God created Free Will. Man committed Sin in his Free Will. Lucifer was an Arcangel just like the others. Only he fell from Heaven and became the Ruler of this Physical World we call Earth. He has become Gods greatest enemy and war of Heaven and Hell is very accute at this time.

Correct me if I’m wrong but we are living in the time of Revelations now. When Pope John Paul II visited Fatima, he specifically spoke about Rev 12:1 We are past that point now. 12:1 is thought to be the Blessed Mother at Fatima in 1917.
 
BTW the Bible tells us that Satan tried to tempt Jesus. Matthew 4:3… The Tempter said to him " if you are the son of GOD, command these stones become bread".

But Jesus coudn’t be tempted. He dies on the Cross for our sin!. Galatians 2:20…

I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.🙂
 
=peeteyg;6644280]Do you consider god the author of sin. Is sin part of gods divine plan. Did god create satan to tempt us and to tempt jesus? If God is Absolutely Sovereign didn"t he create sin since there are no molecules he doesn"t control? Is god present in Hell? I can’t wait for the answers to this, Shall I say Garbage. I keep hearing this junk from my protestant friend. I wonder what everyone else thinks. I would like to hear from Protestants also.
***God who briefly can be described as : “ALL good things perfected” cannot CAUSE any evil.

Having said that sin is permitted by God for the following reason an with the following evidence.*

REASON: **Isa.43 Verses 7 and 21 “every one who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.” and 21] the people whom I formed for myself that they might declare my praise."

EVIDENCE Of the hundreds of thousands of living things on planet eartg, which by the way is the only planet in the Universe of BILLIONS od planets and stars, that can support life; ONLY humanity is both Physical and spiritual, being endowed with a mind, intellect and freewill connected to our souls.

These gifts are so unique that in the entire history past, present and future NO TWO HUMAN BEINGS ARE EXACTLY ALIKE. Because of this unique fact one can [or ought to be able too] discern hat we have these gifts because only humanity can KNOW God, Love God, Serve God and THANK GOD!

Sin was forseen by God as the means for humanity to PROVE ones love of God and thankfulness for God’s grace, by freely choising to "do good an avoid evil.

**Duet. 30: 15 -19 **“See, I have set before you this day life and good, death and evil.
[16] If you obey the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you this day, by loving the LORD your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his ordinances, then you shall live and multiply, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land which you are entering to take possession of it. But if your heart turns away, and you will not hear, but are drawn away to worship other gods and serve them, I declare to you this day, that you shall perish; you shall not live long in the land which you are going over the Jordan to enter and possess. I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live,”

** Ps.34: 14** “Depart from evil, and do good;seek peace, and pursue it.”

No, God is NOT present in Hell; as hells greatest loss; most servere agoany is the absense of God.

Love and prayers,
Pat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top