Did satan know who Jesus was from the time that He was born?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lucky10279
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lucky10279

Guest
Did satan know who Jesus was from the time that He was born?
 
He might not have. When he tempted Jesus in the desert he asked him “If you really are the Son of God…” etc. I read a book called “The Devil” by Dietrich von Hildebrand. I think Sophia Institute Press sells it. It was really good at explaining a lot of things about the Devil. I recommend you find a copy and read it.
 
He might not have. When he tempted Jesus in the desert he asked him “If you really are the Son of God…” etc. I read a book called “The Devil” by Dietrich von Hildebrand. I think Sophia Institute Press sells it. It was really good at explaining a lot of things about the Devil. I recommend you find a copy and read it.
Thanks, but I don’t think it is the kind of book I’d ever finish.
 
Thanks, but I don’t think it is the kind of book I’d ever finish.
You posted this in two sections. I was really confused when I saw this question in the other one and my post wasn’t there. Just post in one section and stick to that one, please.

It’s not a long book, honestly. And it is very interesting. Do you ever read anything? If you want answers to your questions, you have to be willing to read books if you are able to.
 
Probably. But his pride made him wait until he could try to convince Christ to turn against the Father. Satan probably figured it would work because he’s, well, Satan. He is a master intelligence but lacks any holiness or wisdom (which comes from God).
 
You posted this in two sections. I was really confused when I saw this question in the other one and my post wasn’t there. Just post in one section and stick to that one, please.

It’s not a long book, honestly. And it is very interesting. Do you ever read anything? If you want answers to your questions, you have to be willing to read books if you are able to.
I’ll consider it. Sorry for the confusion. I wasn’t sure what section to post it in. I was kinda expecting that 2 of them would be in the wrong section and would just be ignored.
 
You posted this in two sections. I was really confused when I saw this question in the other one and my post wasn’t there. Just post in one section and stick to that one, please.

It’s not a long book, honestly. And it is very interesting. Do you ever read anything? If you want answers to your questions, you have to be willing to read books if you are able to.
Yes I read a lot. Just mostly fiction. I’m not in to non-fiction books as much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top